Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - All airports of PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) will certainly continue to operate, where in the period 24 April - 1 June 2020 only serves cargo flights and a number of special flights.
Meanwhile, passenger flights are scheduled and unscheduled while not operating during this period.
This is in accordance with Minister of Transportation Regulation No. 25 of 2020 concerning Transportation Control during the Idul Fitri Mud Season 1441 H in the context of Preventing the Spread of COVID-19.
Currently PT Angkasa Pura II manages 19 airports namely Soekarno-Hatta (Tangerang), Halim Perdanakusuma (Jakarta), Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II (Palembang), Kualanamu (Deli Serdang), Sultan Syarif Kasim II (Pekanbaru), Silangit (North Tapanuli) .
Then, Raja Haji Fisabilillah (Tanjung Pinang), Supadio (Pontianak), Banyuwangi, Radin Inten II (Lampung), Husein Sastranegara (Bandung), Depati Amir (Pangkalpinang), Sultan Thaha (Jambi), HAS Hanandjoeddin (Belitung), Tjilik Riwut (Palangkaraya) and Kertajati (Majalengka), Fatmawati Soekarno (Bengkulu), Sultan Iskandar Muda (Aceh) and Minangkabau (Padang).
VP Corporate Communication PT Angkasa Pura II Yado Yarismano said the company has 4 choices of operational patterns that can be adapted to existing conditions.
"PT Angkasa Pura II is coordinating with the Ministry of Transportation regarding implementation instructions and technical instructions related to the Ministry of Transportation and we will adjust them to operational patterns throughout the airport."
"Of course, the airport will continue to operate to serve cargo flights and a number of special flights," Yado Yarismano said
Airport operations are still ongoing to serve:
1. Aviation leaders from high institutions of the Republic of Indonesia and guests / representatives
statehood and representatives of international organizations
2. Special flight repatriation operations (repatriation flights)
repatriation of Indonesian citizens and foreigners
3. Operational law enforcement, order and emergency services
4. Cargo Transportation Operations (important and essential cargo). The plane
Passenger configuration can be used to transport cargo inside the passenger cabin (passenger compartment / cabin) specifically for medical transportation, health, and sanitation and food needs
5. Other operations with the Minister's permission to support the acceleration of handling of Covid-19
6. As an alternative airport if there are aircraft that experience technical and operational constraints, and require the airport to land
7. Flights carry samples of COVID-19 infectious substances