Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - Every passenger who lands at Soekarno-Hatta Airport and continues his trip to the Jabodetabek agglomeration area must have an Exit / Entry Permit (SIKM) which can be submitted online on the corona.jakarta.go.id site.
This is in accordance with DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation No. 47/2020 concerning Restrictions on the Activities of Going Out and / or Entering DKI Jakarta Province in Preventing the Spread of COVID-19.
In line with that, Soekarno-Hatta Airport starting today, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, activates the checkpoint (checkpoint) to meet the provisions in the DKI Jakarta Governor.
President Director of PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) Muhammad Awaluddin said that according to the discussion in the Soekarno-Hatta Facility Committee (FAL) on May 25, 2020, three checkpoints were established as a procedure for checking the arrival of domestic route passengers in line with the enactment of the Governor of DKI Jakarta No. 47/2020.
The three checkpoints are:
Checkpoint 1: observation of physical signs, body temperature measurements and examination of Health Alert Card (HAC) documents by Ministry of Health Port Health Office personnel (KKP Ministry of Health)
Checkpoint 2: Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 Soekarno-Hatta Airport to classify passengers with the final destination Jabodetabek or not Jabodetabek.
Checkpoint 3: Check SIKM by joint personnel consisting of the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 Soekarno-Hatta Airport and DKI Jakarta Provincial Government, namely the Health Office, Transportation Office and Satpol PP.
At Checkpoint 3, if an airplane passenger lands at Soekarno-Hatta Airport and wants to go to the Jabodetebak area but cannot show SIKM, then the handling of the concerned passenger will be handed over by the Task Force for the Handling of the 19th Soekarno-Hatta Airport to the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government to then quarantined for 14 days in the Cengkareng Sports Hall.
"SIKM submission can be done online when the prospective passenger is in the city of origin of the departure. We inform you that at the Soekarno-Hatta Airport there are no tables or posts for SIKM submissions, "said Muhammad Awaluddin.
As of today there are 22 domestic flights landing in Soekarno-Hatta with around 1,500 passengers, operated by Garuda Indonesia (8 flights), Batik Air (12 flights) and Lion Air (2 flights).
Muhammad Awaluddin said all stakeholders in Soekarno-Hatta fully supported the procedure for handling the arrival of passengers on domestic routes to run smoothly, as well as the smooth handling procedures for departing passengers on domestic routes and handling arrivals of international route passengers.
In the midst of the global pandemic COVID-19, Soekarno-Hatta continued to operate in order to maintain Indonesia's air connectivity and support the handling of COVID-19 by fulfilling various provisions contained in:
1. Regulation of the Minister of Transportation Number 18/2020 concerning Transportation Control to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
2. Regulation of the Minister of Transportation Number 25/2020 concerning Transportation Control During Eid Al-Fitr Mudik Year 1441 H
3. Circular of Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 No. 04/2020 concerning Criteria for Restricting the Travel of Persons in Order to Accelerate Handling of COVID-19
4. Director General of Civil Aviation Circular Letter of the Ministry of Transportation No. 32/2020 concerning Air Transportation Operational Guidelines for Implementing Travel Restrictions in the Context of COVID-19 Handling Acceleration
5. Circular of the Minister of Health Number HK.02.01 / MENKES / 313/2020 concerning Health Protocol for the Handling of Indonesian Citizens and the Arrival of Foreigners at the Entrance of Countries and Regions in Situations of Large-Scale Social Restrictions
6. DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation No. 47/2020 concerning Restrictions on the Activities of Going Out and / or Entering DKI Jakarta Province in Preventing the Spread of COVID-19.