Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - DKI Jakarta starting today, September 14, 2020, officially enforces Large-Scale Social Restrictions (PSBB) according to DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation Number 88 of 2020.
PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) together with stakeholders support the implementation of the PSBB by strictly implementing health protocols at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma Airports.
"Health protocols at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma airports are carried out strictly in accordance with existing regulations. In the midst of this Jakarta PSBB, we also urge airplane passengers to know a number of things that need to be considered to help smooth flights, "said President Director of PT Angkasa Pura II Muhammad Awaluddin.
For airplane passengers departing / arriving at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma Airports in the middle of the Jakarta PSBB, here are 5 things that must be considered:
1. Domestic route passengers intending to fly are required to bring a Rapid Test or PCR Test result letter which is valid for a maximum of 14 days upon departure. Currently, SIKM is not needed for airplane passengers departing / arriving at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma Airports.
2. International route passengers who wish to fly are encouraged to contact the airline or embassy of the destination country to find out various travel requirements.
3. International route passengers who land at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma must bring the PCR Test results from the country of departure. If you don't bring it, a PCR test will be carried out upon arrival and the traveler will be quarantined until the test results come out.
4. Passengers on domestic routes and passengers on international routes who have just landed are required to have completed a Health Alert Card (HAC) via the e-HAC application or paper form.
5. Airplane passengers at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma airports will go through:
a. Check body temperature using a thermal scanner;
b. Examination of the results of the Rapid Test / PCR Test;
c. Security check point for checking luggage;
d. Check-in desk, for issuing boarding passes and checking the results of the Rapid Test / PCR Test;
e. Checking the boarding pass for boarding the plane;
f. E-HAC or HAC checks for passengers who have just landed.
"By paying attention to these 5 main points, aircraft passengers at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma Airports can help smooth flights in the middle of the Jakarta PSBB period," said Muhammad Awaluddin.
In addition to these basic points, airplane passengers must pay attention to other basic information such as the obligation to wear a mask while at the airport and when boarding an airplane, apply physical distancing, and must always be informed about flight operations, such as if there is a change in the flight departure schedule.
Airplane passengers should also know the provisions during the Jakarta PSBB period, for example relating to the use of private cars and public transportation.
For airplane passengers crossing Jakarta traffic by private car, they must pay attention that the maximum capacity can only be filled with 2 people per row of seats, except for 1 domicile
Meanwhile, for airplane passengers crossing Jakarta traffic by public transportation, please pay attention to preparing for departure as early as possible due to capacity restrictions, reduction in service frequency and fleet.
Meanwhile, PT Angkasa Pura II also appealed to aircraft passengers as often as possible to wash their hands with a hand sanitizer and use soap and running water in the sinks scattered at several points in the airport.
Disinfection of facilities and every area at Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma airports is also routinely carried out.