Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - The peak of the first homecoming flow during the 2020/2021 Christmas and New Year Transportation period at Soekarno-Hatta Airport is estimated to occur on 23-24 December 2020.
As of today, Wednesday, December 23, 2020, the number of aircraft passengers is estimated to reach around 83,500 people with 846 flights.
VP of Corporate Communication of PT Angkasa Pura II Yado Yarismano said all staff at Soekarno-Hatta Airport have increased the readiness and readiness of personnel.
In addition, continued Yado Yarismano, prospective aircraft passengers are urged to pay attention to flight requirements including those that apply in the midst of a pandemic in order to support the smooth process of flight departure.
"At the passenger terminal, there will be validation of the results of the COVID-19 test, be it a rapid antigen test or PCR test, by the officers of the Port Health Office of the Ministry of Health. Apart from of course there will also be an examination of identity cards and flight tickets by airport security personnel."
"We appeal to airplane passengers to prepare these documents so that the inspection runs smoothly and the departure process runs smoothly. In addition, prospective aircraft passengers should also apply distance control at every point, use masks, and wash their hands frequently, ”said Yado Yarismano.
The test results that apply according to the Circular of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Transportation Number 22/2020 and Circular of the COVID-19 Task Force Number 03/2020, are:
1. Certificate of negative results of the rapid antigen test no later than 3 x 24 hours before departure for flights from and to or between airports in Java Island.
2. Certificate of negative RT-PCR results no later than 7 x 24 hours before departure for flights to Denpasar, Bali.
Prospective airplane passengers who already have a certificate of the COVID-19 test results can arrive at the airport 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
Meanwhile, prospective airplane passengers who have a COVID-19 test result letter and want to do the test at the airport can be present 4 hours before departure.
Soekarno-Hatta Airport is now preparing 8 Airport Health Center locations for the COVID-19 test check points, namely:
In total, Soekarno-Hatta Airport has 8 locations for COVID-19 tests for 3 alternative services (pre-order service, walk in service and drive thru service), namely:
1. Airport Health Center at T1 (Walk in service)
2. Airport Health Center at T2 (Skytrain Station - Walk in service)
3. Airport Health Center at T2 (Terminal 2D - Pre-order service)
4. Airport Health Center at T3 (SMMILE Center - Walk in service)
5. Airport Health Center at T3 (Umrah lounge area - Pre-order service)
6. Drive Thru tests in the T3 parking lot
7. Drive Thru test at the T2 parking lot
8. Drive Thru tests in the T1 parking lot
PT Angkasa Pura II suggested that those who want to do a COVID-19 test at Soekarno-Hatta Airport should choose a pre-order service so that the test schedule can be more planned.