Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
All airports remain fully alert for unscheduled flights outside of operating hours
Jakarta - The government will impose provisions to eliminate homecoming on May 6-17, 2021 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
During this period, all trips with the aim of going home are not allowed. Meanwhile, according to the COVID-19 Handling Task Force Circular Number 13 of 2021, the prohibition on cross-city / regency / provincial / state travel is exempted for travelers with urgent needs for non-travelers, namely: work / official travel; sick family visits; visits of bereaved family members; pregnant women who are accompanied by 1 family member, and the interests of accompanying childbirth are a maximum of 2 people.
In line with the elimination of this homecoming, taking into account the trend of aircraft passenger movements and flight frequencies, PT Angkasa Pura II airports have made adjustments to operating hours.
"During the period of eliminating homecoming, flight traffic fell by around 90% in line with the compliance with the provisions of the elimination of homecoming by the community. The provision of eliminating homecoming is effective at AP II airport, and we have adjusted the operating hours at 16 airports so that they can continue to operate optimally in support of the provisions for eliminating homecoming while maintaining Indonesia's air connectivity, "said President Director of AP II Muhammad Awaluddin.
Muhammad Awaluddin added, "The adjustment of operating hours at 16 AP II airports is coordinated with all stakeholders and has been approved in line with the issuance of a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) for airports that make adjustments to operating hours.
There are 3 AP II airports that continue to serve the same operational hours as before the homecoming elimination period, namely: Soekarno-Hatta Airport (Tangerang), Halim Perdanakusuma (Jakarta), and Silangit (Siborong-borong).
Following are the complete operating hours of AP II airports in the period of eliminating homecoming 6 - 17 May 2021:
1. Soekarno-Hatta Airport (Tangerang): 24 hours
2. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport (Jakarta): 24 hours
3. Silangit Airport (Siborong-borong): 08.00 - 15.00 WB
4. Kualanamu Airport (Deli Serdang): 05.00 - 21.00 WIB
5. Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport (Aceh): 08.30 - 16.30 WIB
6. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport (Palembang): 08.00 - 16.00 WIB
7. Supadio Airport (Pontianak): 07.00 - 16.00 WIB
8. Kertajati Airport (Majalengka): 08.00 - 13.00 WIB
9. Banyuwangi Airport (East Java): 07.00 - 14.00 WIB
10. Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport (Pekanbaru): 06.00 - 17.00 WIB
11. Depati Amir Airport (Pangkalpinang): 08.00 - 14.00 WIB
12. Tjilik Riwut Airport (Palangkaraya): 07.30 - 16.00 WIB
13. Sultan Thaha Airport (Jambi): 08.00 - 16.00 WIB
14. Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport (Tanjung Pinang): 07.00 - 18.00 WIB
15. Radin Inten II Airport (Lampung): 07.00 - 15.00 WIB
16. HAS Hanandjoeddin Airport (Belitung): 07.30 - 14.30 WIB
17. Husein Sastranegara Airport (Bandung): 06.00 - 19.00 WIB
18. Minangkabau Airport (Padang): 08.00 - 18.00 WIB
19. Fatmawati Airport (Bengkulu): 09.00 - 17.00 WIB
AP II Director of Operation & Service Muhamad Wasid said the adjustment of operating hours was also carried out in coordination with all stakeholders.
"Flights at AP II airports during the period of eliminating the homecoming specifically for flights that are exempted from the ban. We adjust the flight hours according to the situation and conditions in the field, including paying attention to health protocols. "
Muhamad Wasid added that all airports remain alert if there are unscheduled flights that are outside operational hours.
"AP II Airport will continue to serve unscheduled flights outside operational hours, for example flights in the context of humanity, medical evacuation, repatriation, military flights, VVIP / VIP flights, state flights, and if there are flights with emergency status," said Muhamad. Wasid.
Meanwhile, Commission V DPR RI assessed that the implementation of the provisions for eliminating homecoming at Soekarno-Hatta Airport has been running effectively.
"I see it has been effective. This means that people are aware too, if they don't, they will definitely come here [Soekarno-Hatta Airport]. It turns out that it's empty here, ”said Deputy Commission V DPR RI Syarief Abdullah Alkadrie during a working visit at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Friday, May 7, 2021.