Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - All PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) airports focus on overseeing the tightening of domestic route travel provisions on May 18-24, 2021.
In line with this, each AP II airport makes adjustments to the operational level to ensure procedures run well.
"During the period of eliminating homecoming from 6 to 17 May, airline traffic is clearly low. After that, flights began to creep up, and this was one of the factors that made AP II airport adjust its operational level. The government has also set a tightening period for travel on May 18-24. "
"Starting May 18, each AP II airport will make adjustments to its operational level. The majority, the operational level is raised 1 level higher to the Slowdown Operation level, compared to the previous Minimum Operation in the period of eliminating homecoming from 6 to 17 May. This is to ensure that AP II airports are ready to anticipate flight traffic so that the implementation of health protocols is carried out properly, "said Muhammad Awaluddin.
AP II Director of Operation & Service Muhamad Wasid said there are 3 operational levels for AP II airports, namely Normal Operation, Slowdown Operation and Minimum Operation.
"The Slowdown Operation level means that AP II airports ensure optimization in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, where security, service and flight safety personnel and facilities are confirmed to be ready to serve flight traffic in the midst of a pandemic. At this Slowdown Operation level, the number of personnel and facilities that are enabled is greater than the Minimum Operation. "
"Meanwhile, Normal Operation refers to airport operations in the absence of a pandemic," said Muhamad Wasid.
The 3 operational levels were introduced by AP II since the COVID-19 pandemic hit.
Muhammad Awaluddin explained that through this choice of operational level, AP II airport could strengthen operational aspects to fulfill various procedures quickly (resilient operation), follow developments in the field quickly (agility operation), and consider the use of resources (lean operation).
"Each airport can determine its respective operational level, whether Normal, Slowdown or Minimum, to create resilient operations, agility operations, and lean operations to face the challenges of COVID-19 and maintain Indonesia's air connectivity."
Muhammad Awaluddin revealed that other benefits that were felt from the determination of the operational level included protection for employees (Workforce Protection) and operational efficiency.
"For example, in a Slowdown Operation, not all personnel have to come to the airport, but shift hours are arranged in line with flight traffic. When personnel are at home, it will strengthen aspects of Workforce Protection. "
"Another benefit is that AP II airports can carry out significant optimization and efficiency, such as Soekarno-Hatta Airport which is able to make electricity use efficiency up to 45 - 51% and saves water use of around 43 - 49% compared to the initial plan," he said Muhammad Awaluddin.
The operational hours of AP II airports after the elimination of homecoming or starting May 18 are also re-adjusted to:
1. Soekarno-Hatta Airport (Tangerang): 24 hours
2. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport (Jakarta): 24 hours
3. Silangit Airport (Siborong-borong): 08.00 - 15.00 WIB
4. Kualanamu Airport (Deli Serdang): 05.00 -21.00 WIB
5. Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport (Aceh): 08.00 - 18.00 WIB
6. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport (Palembang): 06.00 - 20.00 WIB
7. Supadio Airport (Pontianak): 06.00 - 19.00 WIB
8. Kertajati Airport (Majalengka): 07.00 - 17.00 WIB
9. Banyuwangi Airport (East Java): 06.00 - 16.00 WIB
10. Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport (Pekanbaru): 06.00 - 20.00 WIB
11. Depati Amir Airport (Pangkalpinang): 07.00 - 18.00 WIB
12. Tjilik Riwut Airport (Palangkaraya): 05.00 - 18.00 WIB
13. Sultan Thaha Airport (Jambi): 08.00 - 18.00 WIB
14. Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport (Tanjung Pinang): 07.00 - 18.00 WIB
15. Radin Inten II Airport (Lampung): 07.00 - 19.00 WIB
16. HAS Hanandjoeddin Airport (Belitung): 07.30 - 16.30 WIB
17. Husein Sastranegara Airport (Bandung): 06.00 - 19.00 WIB
18. Minangkabau Airport (Padang): 06.00 - 20.00 WIB
19. Fatmawati Airport (Bengkulu): 07.00 - 18.00 WIB
During the travel tightening period, each prospective airplane passenger must have a COVID-19 test result letter, namely a rapid antigen test or PCR test a maximum of 1 x 24 hours before departure, or GeNose C19 on the day of departure.