Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Domestic travelers are required to meet the health requirements according to the Circular Letter of the Minister of Transportation Number 26/2021
Jakarta - PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) continues to complete the GeNose C19 test service facilities at airports managed by the company.
As of today, June 9, 2021, the GeNose C19 service as a COVID-19 screening tool through exhalation is available at 18 AP II airports.
AP II President Director Muhammad Awaluddin said the availability of GeNose C19 services at the company's airports was due to good coordination between stakeholders at airports including AP II, the Ministry of Health's Port Health Office (KKP), and airlines.
"AP II Airport first provided GeNose C19 services in April 2021, namely at Husein Sastranegara Airport, Bandung. And, in just about 3 months, as of today the GeNose C19 service is available at 18 airports. We are grateful for the support from the Ministry of Health KKP, airlines, and other stakeholders so that the GeNose C19 service can be smoothly available at AP II airports," said Muhammad Awaluddin.
Muhammad Awaluddin added, "The GeNose C19 facility complements other COVID-19 test services at the Airport Health Center at AP II airport, namely RT-PCR and rapid antigen tests. AP II Airport has 3 alternative COVID-19 test options to support and make it easier for prospective airplane passengers to meet health requirements before flying, as well as AP II's efforts to support healthy flights in the midst of a pandemic."
GeNose C19 service facilities at AP II airports are operated by third parties who have expertise and competence in this field.
The GeNose C19 service at AP II airport is also in line with the provisions in the Circular Letter of the Minister of Transportation Number 26 of 2021 concerning Guidelines for the Implementation of Domestic Travel by Air Transportation During the COVID-19 Pandemic Period, which is currently in force.
In accordance with SE Number 26 of 2021, domestic travelers are required to meet health requirements, namely to show a certificate of negative RT-PCR test results whose samples were taken within a maximum period of 3x24 hours before departure, or rapid antigen tests whose samples were taken within a maximum period of 2x24 hours before departure, or a negative result of the GeNose C19 test at the airport within 1x24 hours before departure.
For the purpose of Bali, domestic travelers are required to show a certificate of negative RT-PCR or rapid antigen test results whose samples were taken within a maximum of 2x24 hours before departure, or a negative result of the GeNose C19 test at the airport within 1x24 hours before departure.
This health requirement does not apply to pioneering air transport flights, air transport flights in 3T areas (lagging, leading, outermost), and children under the age of 5 years.
The following is a complete list of AP II airports that provide GeNose C19 service facilities:
1. Husein Sastranegara Airport (Bandung), GeNose service C19: 08.00 - 14.00 WIB
2. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport (Palembang), GeNose service C19: 07.00 - 15.00 WIB
3. HAS Hanandjoeddin Airport (Belitung), GeNose service C19: 07.00 - 15.00 WIB
4. Depati Amir Airport (Pangkalpinang), GeNose service C19: 07.00 - 14.00 WIB
5. Sultan Thaha Airport (Jambi), GeNose service C19: 11.00 - 17.00 WIB
6. Supadio Airport (Pontianak), GeNose service C19: 07.00 - 12.00 WIB
7. Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport (Tanjung Pinang), GeNose service C19: 06.00 - 15.00 WIB
8. Radin Inten II Airport (Lampung), GeNose C19 service: 06.00 - 15.00 WIB
9. Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport (Aceh), GeNose service C19: 07.00 - 16.00 WIB
10. Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport (Pekanbaru), GeNose service C19: 08.00 - 14.00 WIB
11. Tjilik Riwut Airport (Palangkaraya), GeNose service C19: 11.00 - 16.00 WIB
12. Banyuwangi Airport, GeNose C19 service: 06.00 - 14.00 WIB
13. Silangit Airport, GeNose service C19: 07.00 - 15.00 WIB
14. Minangkabau Airport (Padang), GeNose service C19: 06.00 - 11.00 WIB
15. Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (Bengkulu), GeNose service C19: 15.00 - 17.00 WIB
16. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport (Jakarta), GeNose service C19: 06.00 - 18.00 WIB
17. Jenderal Besar Sudirman Airport (Purbalingga), GeNose C19 service: Thursday & Saturday 08.00 - 16.00 WIB
18. Kualanamu Airport (Deli Serdang), GeNose service C19: 09.00 - 17.00 WIB
The GeNose C19 service tariff at all AP II airports is IDR 40,000. Prospective airplane passengers who wish to undergo the GeNose C19 test are advised to pay attention to procedures such as not eating at least 30 minutes before the test.