Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) directs the development of airports managed by the company to become Airports of the Future, a concept that underlines the important role of technology in airport management, including in the service aspect.
Through the implementation of Airport of The Future, airports can create efficiency and improve service standards.
A number of initiatives have been carried out by AP II to adopt the Airport of The Future, for example through the construction of the Airport Operation Control Center (AOCC) building and the implementation of the Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) at Soekarno-Hatta Airport as a forum for collaboration of all stakeholders.
Now, AP II is sharpening the penetration of Airport of The Future in the service aspect by preparing the company's travelin mobile application, which can now be downloaded on the App Store (iOS) and Play Store (Android), to become a super app in the airport and tourism sector. .
AP II President Director Muhammad Awaluddin said service development at AP II airport has entered the digital area and currently the company is sharpening penetration in this aspect making the travelin application a super app.
Muhammad Awaluddin said the travelin super app was a solution for airplane passengers to get various services and needs at AP II airport.
“The travelin super app will become a State of The Art Technology for AP II in the field of airport services. It becomes a single platform with multi-content and multi-application used by multi-users. The travelin super app is a game changer for the airport service aspect, including in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, to realize a seamless journey experience, and we really hope that we can contribute maximally to the growth of the aviation and tourism sector, "said Muhammad Awaluddin.
Furthermore, Muhammad Awaluddin said that the realization of travelin as a super app is expected to be realized in July 2021. "Currently progress is going well. A number of new services or features are being integrated, to complement existing features.”
As a super app, travelin will have various services or features at Pre-journey, On-journey and Post-journey points, namely:
- Travel Plan feature for managing travel needs such as weekend trips, vacation trips, business trips, group trips, trips for an event, and others.
- The Travel Information feature that provides various information such as tourist spots, tourism events, currency exchange rates, transportation at the destination, weather at the destination, to travel requirements that must be met
- Ticket feature for purchasing transportation tickets and tourist sites (tourism site)
- Accomodation feature for booking hotels, apartments and more
- Travel Document Checklist feature for checking documents such as identity, passport, health certificate, travel documents
- Travel Preparation feature as a service for users to prepare various travel needs
- The Travel Complements feature that provides roaming calls, internet/Wi-Fi, travel insurance, and travel guides
- Transportation feature to provide information about public transportation, vehicle rental and ride sharing at the destination
- Port/Gate/Border Access features
- Travel Activities feature that provides information and special offers for shopping, tourist spots, attractions, events, dine, and others at the destination
- Travel Guide feature that provides digital maps, live navigation, traffic alerts and travel assistants
- Travel Care feature that provides information regarding banks, money changers, hospitals, police stations, and embassies
- Feedback feature to provide reviews, comments and rates
- Next Recommendation Trip Fitur feature
"The travelin super app and its features run on smartphones or gadgets supported by Airport ID or Customer Data Management Platform AP II as Enterprise Big Data, which collaborates with the Travel, Tourism, Transportation [3T] ecosystem, to analyze the profile of each user so that their needs and needs can be identified quickly, "explained Muhammad Awaluddin.
Through Airport ID as Enterprise Big Data, AP II can realize the Know Your Customer (KYC) principle and realize the Seamless Journey Experience. AP II can also operate more concisely because big data can optimize resources.
The travelin mobile app has currently been downloaded by 415,000 airport service users through the Appstore (iOS) and Play Store (Android) platforms, and this year the number of downloads is targeted to reach 1 million users.